“I have lots of fun with this festive wreath,” says Shirley Privratsky of Dickinson, North Dakota. “I often place a bowl of stuffed olives in the center.”
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- Celery leaves
- Remove crescent dough from packaging (do not unroll). Cut each tube into eight slices.
- Arrange in an 11-in. circle on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes before carefully removing to a serving platter; cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, dill and garlic powder until smooth.
- Spread over wreath; top with broccoli, celery and red pepper.
- Form a bow garnish with celery leaves.
Yield: 16 servings.